So after 2 years from the start date of opening this blog, I've actually been convinced to share my first post. I finished Fall 2008 semester last evening, so for a few weeks I'll have a bit of extra time on my hands. Cameron and Bailey are getting overly excited for Christmas and their enthusiasm is quite contagious. Cameron has asked Santa for a "bowling game and an extra controller for his V-tech video game". He changed his mind after first wanting a radio controlled truck. He calls it a "truck with a controller and no string". Very good description if you ask me. Melissa is fighting a sinus infection and is planning on visiting a physician Monday morning. Hopefully she'll get some antibiotics that will help her start feeling better. She has been sick with what we thought was just a cold for the past couple of weeks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home